Sunday, September 23, 2007



The first pic. is baby at 11 weeks and the second pic. is baby 2 weeks later. Baby doubled in size!!! It's amazing what is going on . . . . .


It's time to dispell all the rumors, I am not getting plumper, I am indeed pregnant-

Due March 27, 2008. Reed will just be turning 2 and Riley will be 4 1/2 and Jed will be visiting the urologist to have a little "procedure"! lol. We had planned on having 3 little ones in our lives, but the timing is a year off. Oh well, you can't plan everything and is there ever a "right time" to have a baby???? Anyways, we are pulling out all the stops and finding out the sex of this one (unlike the tried and true of waiting it out like we did with the other two) which should be sometime in November, I imagine.

4 comments:

Yoga Mama said...

Hooray!! Congrats guys!

Crystal Rolfe-Hogan said...

oh wow! number 3! you are just the farm girl now huh? so sweet. much love cousin.

Stella said...

I'm so excited. What a blessing! Love you!

RentaiKitten said...

We are so excited for you!!! Damaira is already picking out baby shower gifts - lol.